From the moment you contact us, you’ll be reminded that we are unlike any other brokerage.
The broker who works with you from day one will be the person you work with through the lifetime of your relationship as an MRS client.
We take the art of medical malpractice insurance placement extremely seriously, because your protection, your livelihood, and your peace of mind is at stake – and we uphold our fiduciary duty with the utmost regard.
Regardless of your situation, we will be able to help. Whether you are looking to:
- Get competing quotes from multiple carriers;
- Review your current coverage and pricing to see if changes are in order;
- Change insurance carriers mid-term or at renewal;
- Grow your practice, sell your practice, or buy another practice; or
- Learn more about your options for Tail Coverage or Prior Acts Coverage;
Our tenured team of professional, with former ISMIE and ProAssurance employees on staff, will happily and proactively be here to serve you. Our service and knowledge is second-to-none, and we put you, our client, above all else.
We never provide false promises, but rather will do everything in our power to make sure you are aligned with the proper coverage, carrier and premium for your business needs, providing you with peace of mind, which is priceless.
We actively represent the following carriers: